Monday 26 May 2014

Morning sex and light bondage.

This all feels so long ago now. . .

I shall stick to the truth as much as I remember it.

. . .

We wake up in the morning, I curl into big spoon behind him, trailing kisses down his shoulders. I love his shoulders, tan and freckly they remind me of a speckled brown egg, earthy and organic. He's not a morning person, but I don't feel like shifting from bed this particular morning either. Warm, soft skin the only thing between us, let's stay here forever.

The day turns into a bit of a bed day, trailing kisses soon turn into wandering hands, and before you know it I've migrated to face between his thighs, throbbing morning wood between my lips.

Later in the day (after finally emerging from bed and nomming some pancakes) he sits on the sofa with me and talk turns to bondage. Have I, would I, do I want to. I ask him the same.

He's less kink in general than I expected. I'm not sure why I expected some definite kinks and fetishes, but I did. It would be fair to say he expected himself to be more kink than he has ended up being. Don't get me wrong, he has far more experience than I do, but I put that down to years, rather than desire.

A rope is brought through, and he delicately ties my big toes together. Flash backs to the night before where he jokingly went to suck one of my toes that had ended up near his mouth. Feet are really not my favourite thing.

It's suggested that maybe we should go out somewhere, we haven't left the house all day, but desire wins over.

I comment that his bed doesn't really allow for much tying up, it's not very well suited. A flat headboard means there's nowhere to tie onto. I was wrong. There are restraints at each corner of the bed. Wrist and ankle cuffs tucked just out of sight. We're not going anywhere today.

He leads me through to the bedroom, then knot tying my toes together working itself free. He pulls my top and bra off over my head and kisses me whilst reaching for the restraints. I put up no fight. I'm curious to be tied up, to loose control. My wrists bound to the top corners, he pulls my jeans and panties off and throws them aside. My ankles are soon bound too.

I'm all his, to do with as he will.

He takes my nipples in his mouth, working one then the other, his hand on the breast not in him mouth. I like having no control, I enjoy also that it's all about me. I couldn't even return the favour if I wanted to.

He loves giving oral, and I know where this is going when he shimmies down the bed.

I might go as far to say he gives the best oral I've ever received. It's freaking amazing.

He's not afraid of getting right in there. A hot wet sticky mess. He nuzzles in burying his face between my thighs. They say the strongest muscle in your body is your tongue and with him I believe it. Probing and licking and stroking. Alternating between clit and the opening to my oh so wet slit. He takes a lip between his teeth and nibbles oh so gently.

"Fuuuuckk me", I moan.

I'm close, and he's not letting up. Tongue swirling faster and harder. I'm gonna come, I'm gonna come.

I explode with pleasure. Clamping my thighs together I try to protect my sensitive pulsating clit. But with no hands to stop him, he works his way back in. He keeps working my clit and my orgasm keeps rolling, I feel like this constant state of bliss might never end. He works it for all its worth.

Finally he let's me rest, and comes and lies beside me as I continue to shake from that incredible orgasm. I kiss him to taste myself on him lips.

He holds me for a while before undoing the restraints. He reaches for a condom, looking up at me he asks

"Can you handle this?"

I'm not sure I can, I ache with pleasure and the thought of him being inside me seems really intense right now.

"Mmmhmm", escapes my lips.

Anything for the guy that just gave me that epic oral.

We both moan as he enters me, me because I ache so much, and him because he needs this so much.

We fuck with him on top. Slow to begin with, getting faster. I'm still in bliss from earlier and it all feels so good. He feels so good inside of me. It's not long before he's fucking me as hard and fast as he can. His face screws up in pleasure and his mouth falls open. I find it really fucking hot watching him as he reaches climax. He moans and shuddered and pounds into me. I gyrate my hips against him as he slows down and stops, milking him dry.

We fall into each others arms in a broken sex daze.

2 comments:

  1. Glad I found this blog... such hot writing! Hope there's more to come.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you like it Roger. I enjoy writing it. There's lots more where this came from. J ;)

    ReplyDelete